German Exam - Courses - Pathways

German exam

Your entry to a German University

German Exam - what you need to know

A foreign student must show the German University that he/she is applying to that they have the German language knowledge required to study at the University. 99% of University courses require you to have a C1 German level which is proved by passing one of two exams:

1. TestDaF

2. C1 for Universities from TELC

We are licenced testing centers for both exams. Every year hundreds of students pass these exams at our school.

You can also register for the C1 TELC exams after the deadlines for an additional charge. Please contact us to find out more.