Live and study in Germany
Home to europes biggest high tech, engineering and business centers, Germany is a natural choice for 3rd level education. University education in Germany is mostly free of charge which attracts students from all over the world - many of whom stay on to work and live in this safe and exciting country.
When you graduate in Germany - after working for 2 years here - you can get permanent residence status!
Germany offers great opportunities
Germany is the third most popular study destination for foreign students worldwide.
- German universities offer excellent teaching and research opportunities
- There are great career opportunities directly after finishing University
- Germany offers graduates a route to permanent residency in 2 years
Germany offers you a wide variety of attractions and culture:
- Berlin is the capital city of Germany and famous all over the world
- Hamburg is the Major port in the north of the country
- Munich is famous for the "Oktoberfest" and surrounded by a beautiful mountain area
- In Cologne you can be part of the famous "Karneval", where a big parade with crazy costumed people takes place every year
Studying in Germany offers you a well-rounded opportunity to socialize and explore the amazing cultural diversity the country has to offer!